Protect your Business from Cyber Threats
Safeguard your organization against existing and emerging threats
HostedBizz helps businesses protect sensitive information and applications against known and unknown security threats. We protect your workplace, secure the network and defend critical infrastructure against attackers and malicious activity.
We appreciate that in today’s world of greater mobility, business agility and remote work – cyber threats are rife. That’s why our solutions are proactive to keep your business moving.
Gone are the days of needing a whole suite of security solutions – HostedBizz has partnered with Field Effect to bring you Covalence which offers end to end cyber security protection. Our alerting is easy to understand and covers devices whether they are in the workplace, remote or mobile.
- 24/7 cloud, network, endpoint and domain monitoring
- Suspicious Email Analysis Service (SEAS)
- Actionable alerts that deliver prioritized, easy to understand threat alerting
- Flexible reporting including custom self-generated reports
- API’s and SDK’s allow for integration with existing security solutions
- Cyber concierge program provides rapid technical support
- Operations portal offers single pane management of alerts and security statuses
- DNS firewall – ensure safe browsing and internet access with malicious website blocking
- Security observer offers insight into how your network data is analyzed by Covalence
- Automatic appliance updates ensure that Covalence is always ready to defend against the latest threats
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) is compatible with applications such as Microsoft InTune and VMware AirWatch
Hosted Anti-Spam for Office 365 and Exchange Platforms
The HostedBizz cloud hosted anti-spam solution – powered by Spam Titan, is a highly effective enterprise grade spam filtering solution that blocks more than 99.9% of spam email for O365 and other email environments, preventing phishing emails, malware, and ransomware from reaching employees’ inboxes.
Hosted Anti-Spam Features Include
- Powerful Hosted Anti-Spam and Anti-Malware blocking
- SASL authentication
- Protection against Phishing & Social Engineering Attacks
- Blocks malicious URLs to protect against phishing
- Layered defense against malicious email attachments
Cyber security expertise
Prevention is certainly better than a cure when it comes to protecting your organization against hackers. That’s why at HostedBizz we offer consulting and expertise to audit, defend and protect your business. We follow strict codes when analyzing an organization and can even offer recommendations on ensuring your business is compliant with regulators.
Experienced a Hack?
Contact our Helpdesk for immediate assistance with a hack. Our team is on hand 24/7 to offer advice and resources to recover applications and data. We can then provide recommendations on protecting your business against further cyber attacks.
We understand Cyber Security
Cyber Security Experts, Hackers Alike Watching Canadian Municipalities
Why 2023 is the year of the hacker, and how Municipalities can avoid being victimized…
The Shared Responsibility Model Explained
With modern infrastructure, services and applications deployed between on premise networks and the cloud –…
Using Snapshot Technology to protect against Ransomware
As we continue our blog series at looking at the rise of Ransomware attacks, we…
4 Key Cyber Security Threats Emerging in 2021
77% of SMBs are concerned about an attack in the next 6 months and plan…