Become a Veeam Partner
The industry’s best virtualized
server back-up and recovery.
A Veeam partnership offers multiple methods for revenue creation. Suitable for clients with and without an existing Veeam solution,
Veeam offers a diverse range of back-up solutions.
Partnering with Veeam allows clients to seamlessly integrate onsite and offsite repositories. Clients simply select services and deploy within a single control panel. The Veeam Backup and Replication Suite eliminates the requirement of specialized VPN tunnels and dedicated repositories.
Veeam partners have access to the following products
- Dedicated Windows Server or Veeam Proxy/Repository
- Variable sizing
- WAN acceleration option
- Transit over IPsec VPN or MPLS network
- Suitable for clients not using Veeam
- On-premise Veeam installation
- Offsite repository
- Offsite backups for existing Veeam clients
- Offsite backup with no VPN requirements
- WAN acceleration supported
- End-to-end SSEL encryption
- Backups encryption support
- Veeam reference architecture for optimal security and performance
- Backups restored to the cloud
- Managed backup for cloud virtual machines
- Automated email reporting
- On-demand reporting via Enterprise Manager
- Dedicated repository per client
- Managed restore services available
- Self service portal for basic restore functionality
- Client protects virtual machines running on-premises and in the cloud
- Client replicates local backups to a dedicated proxy in the cloud
- Cloud backups are replicated back to their on-premise infrastructure for Disaster Recovery
Veeam also offers a Sandbox environment, where users test functionality and features of Veeam in a non-production environment. This Sandbox is a dedicated Veeam environment running active directory, SharePoint, SQL Server and Microsoft Exchange.