Application Support Analyst
Application Support Analyst
HostedBizz is Canada’s fastest growing privately owned Cloud Infrastructure and Service (IaaS) Provider (published by Canadian Business Magazine). If you are as passionate about customer support as we are, then come join us!
We are looking for a motivated individual with a solid awareness of Information Systems Technology and a drive to help our customers enjoy the best cloud and application experience possible. HostedBizz offers and exciting work environment with the opportunity to interface with our customers using advanced cloud technologies and learn from a brilliant team of senior system administrators and cloud architects.
The Application Support Analyst (ASA) at HostedBizz will be dedicated to supporting a single small enterprise customer. As an Application Support Analyst, you thrive on learning business applications and providing the best possible services to all users of those applications. You are comfortable working with users with varying levels of technical knowledge to ensure that the applications are meeting their needs, assisting them in the use of the applications and ensuring that the applications are operating as intended. You will own all support issues and be expected to review and investigate issues as well as resolving issues on your own or work with vendors if needed. You are proactive in monitoring these applications and bringing forward proposed changes and enhancements to improve application functionality.
- Provide first and second level support to internal and external business users for all applications (custom and third party systems)
- Provide education, training and assistance to all business users regarding the functionality for the applications
- Work with vendors to ensure support issues are properly reviewed and resolved in a timely manner
- Communicate with business users to keep them updated on the status of issues
- Continuously monitor the applications to ensure they are operating properly and where necessary, propose or implement changes or solutions to improve the application experience for business users.
- Degree or diploma in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar role providing business and technical support for applications
- Experience working with and supporting the Microsoft 365 platform
- Experience with supporting off-the-shelf systems as well as custom-developed systems
- Experience working with and managing vendors to resolve support issues
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to explain issues in non-technical terms
- Knowledge of application development would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of SQL Server and databases would be considered and asset
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org