The market opportunity for Software-as-a-service (SaaS) vendors is growing rapidly as the trend toward collaboration, hosted IT and mobile computing continues to climb. Customer acquisition and retention is key while customer attrition due to a poor user experience is simply unacceptable. Minutes of downtime can mean lost revenue for the SaaS vendor and its customers and the risk of clients seeking alternate solutions.
Managing and scaling for rapid growth, protecting client data, business continuity and delivering the best customer experience are key considerations that SaaS providers must consider when selecting a Cloud IT solution. Rather than assuming the burden of capex, hiring and training resources to manage IT infrastructure, SaaS providers are partnering with Cloud IT and infrastructure partners to complement their development and production environments. Cloud IT infrastructure from HostedBizz delivers superior operational expertise, availability and performance.
We’ve built a Cloud IT platform made for SaaS:
- Enterprise class infrastructure and technology
- Faster Deployments
- Lower implementation costs
- Infrastructure reliability and redundancy
- High availability and continuity using VMWare virtualization platform
- Easy to use Management Console delivers a single pane of glass for creating and managing multiple servers
- Tiered storage architecture
- Backup and disaster recovery options
- Firewall and VPN availability