The emergence of cloud computing is reshaping the Global IT market. MSPs must remain agile and competitive requiring constant innovation to deliver against your customers’ changing requirements. Cloud computing is experiencing exponential growth and the number of companies offering hosted solutions is increasing at a rapid rate. Differentiating yourself is more important than ever. The time to make your move to hosted IT services is now!
Bringing a comprehensive cloud solution suite to market is essential in creating your unique selling proposition from others but, developing a public cloud model with an integrated solutions suite, training and sales enablement could take months and cost hundreds of thousands. Developing a model with enterprise-class automation and control could take years. The market opportunity is now and these delays could force lost opportunities and revenue growth – a delay you can’t afford to make. The HostedBizz cloud IT offering empowers your business by:
- Taking your services to market sooner, rather than later;
- Developing and supporting enterprise-class technology;
- Reducing development, implementation and support costs and risks; and
- Executing sales and marketing enablement quickly.
- Enables you to bring to market a robust and fully branded suite of cloud services in days
The HostedBizz partner program accelerates and MSP’s time-to-market for cloud services. Partners are guided through a evaluation process and, based on certain qualifications, selected to participate in the program.
MSPs will benefit from this program by:
- Reducing the time it takes to bring enterprise-class cloud services to market;
- Reducing costs involved with developing, implementing, integrating and supporting cloud platforms;
- Shortening the time it takes to see a return on investment;
- Gaining access to a custom “branded” portal and storefront for creating public and private cloud services
- Demystifying the Cloud – an Overview for Business Owners
- Intel predicts that bricks and mortar offices will become a thing of the past !
- Part 2 Demystifying the Cloud – an overview for the Business Owner
- Part 3 Demystifying the Cloud – an overview for the Business Owner
- The Perils of Software Upadates and Patching
- Where is your Cloud Data Storage held ?