All of the servers you need with none of the hardware to purchase or manage. Current generations of server hardware are no longer necessary. Cloud computing is fast becoming the standard for business. Expensive on premise hardware and IT infrastructure costs are now a thing of the past.
Cloud or, Virtual Servers refers to server infrastructure that is off premise and managed by a service provider. Deploying servers in the cloud means lower up-front costs and materially increased reliability that can not be achieved using on-premises solutions. More than just off site hardware, virtual servers are an effective way to rapidly build, deploy and scale business IT systems with infinite flexibility. It doesn’t come as a surprise that this technology is already in use by 100% of “Fortune 100” companies. With virtual servers from HostedBizz we bring enterprise grade IT infrastructure to the SME and MSP community.
- Canada and the Cloud
- Cloud Services and the Small to Medium sized Business (SMB)
- Demystifying the Cloud – an Overview for Business Owners
- Part 2 Demystifying the Cloud – an overview for the Business Owner
- Part 3 Demystifying the Cloud – an overview for the Business Owner
- De-risk the move to colocation and make it better ..