Selling O365 Successfully – Top 3 Considerations for MSPs
SUCCESSFUL MSPs DO THESE THREE THINGS
It’s no secret that the road to success isn’t just about what you sell. It’s about the support that your customers receive from you. Office 365 (O365) allows users to work together on any platform, from anywhere. Therefore globally, 56% of the workforce uses it. For the most part, MSPs sell it. The good news is, there’s an O365 management tool that allows you to be more responsive to customer needs. As a result you will see an increase in revenue.
How can you as an MSP add value to your O365 offering? Customers look for an MSP offering fast response times and scalable support. With that in mind, HostedBizz offers MSP partners a comprehensive O365 Management Tool to help manage the entire O365 solution.
Successful MSPs do these three things:
1 – MANAGE SUBSCRIPTIONS RESPONSIVELY
Flexibility is key. O365 can be complex to manage, and constant changes in subscription requirements can be confusing if you don’t have dedicated administrators to look after these changes. Offer effective and timely configuration of your customers’ subscription management. This saves their IT department time. In the long run it reduces the overhead cost of running O365 in their environment.
2 – OFFER ACCURATE AND FLEXIBLE BILLING OPTIONS
With the HostedBizz O365 Management Tool you can centralize, automate, and reconcile O365 subscription transactions quickly and most importantly – accurately. We offer our MSP partners the tools to allow seamless system integration with your billing systems. We understand that bottom line savings are crucial to your success.
3 – PROVIDE BUNDLED O365 SOLUTIONS
Centralized, bundled O365 solutions offer a cost effective and efficient way to manage them all without the worry of increased overhead costs – for you and your customers. Here are two solutions that integrate seamlessly with O365:
HOSTED ANTI SPAM
- Protection against email attacks seeking to impersonate trusted senders.
- Real-time scanning of all inbound emails to detect header anomalies, address spoofing, and suspect email body content.
- Centralized policy management and reporting to assist in the early detection of attacks.
BACKUP TOOLS AND RECOVERY SUPPORT
- Retrieve Office 365 Exchange Online mailbox items, including email, calendar and contacts from a cloud-based repository.
- Search and recovery individual mailbox items, including Office 365 content or Exchange backups.
- Enable discovery for O365, including Exchange Online, archives.
- Offer data roll-back to a desired point in time.
- Backup and restore Sharepoint and OneDrive data.
ABOUT THE HOSTEDBIZZ O365 MANAGEMENT TOOL
Offered by Hostedbizz to help MSPs manage the complexity of everyday O365 customer management, this tool provides:
- Subscription Management
- O365 Billing Aggregation
- Automated Provisioning
- Streamlined Systems Integration
- Flexible platform branding
The O365 Management Tool is a part of our standard O365 offering. Learn more about our whole line of solutions here. Interested in partnering with HostedBizz ? Contact our account management team today!